Cyber Essentials Information
- The Cyber Essentials Scheme Summary provides a clear overview of the Scheme with background information and a FAQ section.
- The Cyber Essentials Requirements document presents important guidance on the most basic technical controls an organisation needs to have in place.
- The Cyber Essentials Assurance Framework explains how the independent assessment process works and outlines the different levels of assessment to enable your organisation to choose which is appropriate.
- CESG 10 Steps to Cyber Security.
- Cyber security: advice for small businesses. Guidance for small businesses on how to put simple cyber security measures in place.
Defence specific Cyber Security Model
- The Defence Cyber Protection Partnership (DCPP) is tasked with improving the protection of the defence sector from the cyber threat, please find their core messages and FAQs.
- DCPP :Implementation of Cyber Essential Scheme – Your questions answered.
- DCPP: the resource guide aimed at defence companies wanting to find out more about cyber security.
Research and analysis
- Information security breaches survey 2015 : full report. The information security breaches survey is carried out annually to assess breaches in organisations of all sizes.
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills and Cabinet Office, 28 Nov 2013 : Cyber security organisational standards: call for evidence.
Articles from Ministry of Defence (MOD) Defence Contracts Bulletin (DCB)
- DCPP: building upon Cyber Essentials – 27 January 2016.
- Cyber crime: new Directive to strengthen risk and reputation management – 6 April 2016.